A&M has been in the business of metal forming since 1952. Our forming services include steel tube bending, rolling in both large and small sections. We have a variety of metal forming machines giving us some of the largest forming capabilities in the western United States. Download our line card for your reference.
- We specialize in Curved Stairways and Changing Radii (Compounds-Reverses-Ellipses)
- Beams Hardway up to W24″x62# and Beams Easyway up to 36″ WF (Beam Splitting and Straightening into Tees)
- Tubes Hardway and Tubes Easyway up to 20″ x 12″
- Square Tubes up to 16″ and Round Tubes up to 8″
- Pipes up to 16″
- Channels Hardway, Channels Legs Out, and Channels Legs In up to MC18″ x 42.7#
- Angles Hardway and Angles Easyway up to 10″ x 10″ x 1″
- Tees Stem Up, Stem In, Stem Out and split from Beams
- Flat Bars Hardway up to 3″ x 12″ and Easyway up to 6″ x 20″
- Plate Bending into Cones, Transition, Angles, and Channels
- Plate Rolling up to 10′ wide (light gauge to 8″ thick [dependent on width])
We work with all formable alloys: Steel, Aluminum, Stainless, Hastelloy, Titanium, Inconel, Zirconium, Nickel, Copper, Brass, Bronze, to name a few. We offer on-ice, ambient, or hot-forming processes.